On-Site Service & Facility Engineers
Industrial Cooling Corporation’s On-Site Service & Facility Engineers are a perfect solution for building owners and managers to economically outsource their total HVAC and maintenance requirements. We offer full-time, on-site technicians that will intimately understand your facility’s mechanical and building control systems. Our technical expertise allows us to keep your buildings operating at their peak performance. In many cases, the energy savings of a well-maintained commercial or corporate facility can easily offset the cost of on-site maintenance.
ICC’s On-Site Service & Facility Engineers offer the following:
• Perform ongoing preventative and repair response work orders on mechanical and associated equipment
• Respond effectively to all emergency repairs
• Provide necessary monthly inspection reports to management
• Support all building automation systems, fire/life safety systems, and other building related equipment
• Comply with all safety procedures, maintaining good housekeeping and safety of work areas
• Serve as a liaison between the customer and subcontractors
Call us today to inquire about our On-site Operations and Maintenance for your Office Buildings, Campus, Critical Facility, Data Center or Manufacturing Plant.